iPhone - Signing In
Installing and Signing In to Harvest for iPhone
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for Harvest. The app is listed as Harvest Time & Expense Tracker.
- Tap GET, then tap INSTALL.
- After you open the app, choose whether you’d like to sign in using the email address and password associated with your Harvest account or using Google sign-in by tapping on either option.
- Enter either your Harvest email address and password or your Google-based email address (Gmail or Google Workspace), then tap Sign In.
- Note: If your account enforces Google Sign In, you’ll be required to sign in via Google.
- If you have multiple Harvest accounts, select a company name from the Choose Account menu to be taken to your timesheet for that account.
Note: You can always switch accounts later by tapping the Account button in the menu along the bottom of your screen, then tapping Switch Account.
You can also celebrate time tracking with your teammates on the iOS Messages app using Harmojis.