Android app: Using favorites
Favorites allow you to quickly track time to the project/task pairs you use most frequently in your account.
You can add new favorites on your Android app when entering or editing time by taking the following steps:
- From your timesheet, tap the green plus sign (bottom right corner).
- Select a project and task to track time to.
- Tap the star icon next to the project and task field before saving your time entry.
- To add a favorite from an existing time entry, tap the entry to edit it, then tap the star icon followed by the back arrow (upper left).
If you also use the iPhone app or the Mac or Windows desktop apps, your favorites will sync among them.
Tracking time to favorites
- Tap the green plus sign (bottom right corner).
- A list of Favorites will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- To start a timer, tap the play button next to your favorited project/task pair, or, select the pair to add a Duration or Start and End times.
- If you need to track time to a project and task not on your Favorites list, simply tap More projects.
To remove a project and task from your favorites list, you have two options:
- Tap the green plus sign (bottom right corner), then tap Edit, and tap the trash icon next to the Favorite you want to remove.
- Unstar the favorite from the New time entry or Edit time entry screen by tapping the star icon next to your project/task pair.
To reorder your existing favorites:
- Tap the green plus sign (bottom right corner), then tap Edit.
- Hold down the reorder icon (to the left of each favorite), and drag the pair up or down to reorder.
- When you’re finished, tap Done to save your changes.