Android app: Managing notifications
Depending on your settings, Harvest may send you notifications that will display on your Android. You have the option to turn the following notifications on or off:
- Running timers: Turn this on to have your running timer always displayed in your notifications. This allows you to stop a timer, and quickly see the info for your current running timer, without fully opening the Harvest app.
- Reminders: This setting will send push notification reminders to submit your timesheet for approval, provided these are turned on in your account.
- Invoice payments: These notifications will only go to the Account Owner and the Administrator who sent the invoice.
If you’d like to enable or disable any of the notifications listed above, take the following steps:
- In your phone’s Settings app, make sure that notifications have been enabled for the Harvest app.
- Open your Harvest app.
- Tap the navigation menu button (three horizontal lines) at the top left of your Harvest app, then select Settings from the menu.
- Toggle each notification on or off to enable or disable it.