iPhone app: Managing notifications
Occasionally, Harvest will send you notifications that will display on your iPhone. If timesheet reminders are set up, team members will receive those reminders both by email and as notifications on their iPhone.
Harvest will also send notifications when an invoice is paid. These payment notifications will only go to the Account Owner and the Administrator who sent the invoice.
If you want to disable notifications for Harvest for iPhone, or you aren’t seeing any when you expect to, you can update notification settings easily with these steps:
- Close the Harvest for iPhone app.
- Tap Settings on your device’s home screen.
- Tap Notifications.
- Scroll until you find Harvest, then tap the Harvest icon.
- To disable notifications, switch the Allow Notifications toggle button to off.
- To enable or edit notifications, switch the toggle to on, then make any changes you’d like to your alert preferences.