Windows App - Managing Settings
In the app’s Settings, you can adjust a few settings, customize keyboard shortcuts, and troubleshoot app issues.
To access these options:
- Open the Timesheet window and click the gear icon in the bottom right.
- Select Settings.
- Under General, you have options to:
- Automatically start Harvest when you log in to your computer
- Turn on/off idle time detection after a specific amount of minutes
- Choose how many minutes before the idle time detector is triggered
- Always keep the Harvest window above other windows
- Open Harvest to enable Time Tracking Reminders
- Under Shortcuts, you can customize the following keyboard shortcuts by typing a new key combination into the corresponding fields:
- New Timer
- Show/Hide Timesheet
- Show Favorites
- You can also click Reset Shortcuts if you decide you don’t want to keep the customizations you’ve set up