Accepting and Declining Estimates
If you’re a Regular User, check out our Regular User resources.
Record whether clients accept or decline estimates, and create invoices from accepted estimates.
Accepting or declining estimates
If you send your estimates online, clients can automatically accept or decline an estimate by hitting Accepted or Declined on the Web estimate. If you do not send estimates electronically, you can record this manually.
- Go to Estimates > Overview, and click into the estimate which you’d like to accept or decline.
- Click Accepted or Declined.
You can change the status of an estimate if it is recorded incorrectly.
- Go to Estimates > Overview, and click into the estimate which you’d like to change.
- Under Actions, click Revert status.
Creating an Invoice from an Estimate
Once an estimate is accepted, you can convert it into an invoice.
- Go to Estimates > Overview, and click into the estimate you’d like to convert to an invoice.
- Click New invoice. For more on creating invoices, click here.