Delivery failed for an invoice or estimate email sent to my client. What should I do?
If you’re a Regular User, check out our Regular User resources.
On rare occasions, an invoice or estimate email from Harvest may not be delivered to your client. There are a few reasons why this happens:
- The email address is incorrect.
- The email server could not connect.
- Privacy settings require permission to send emails to that address.
If your client reports that they didn't receive an invoice or estimate email, or you receive a failed delivery email in your inbox, you can do one of the following to make sure that your client receives your email:
- Change your client’s email address. Make sure the address is correct, and update it if not.
- Request permission to send emails. Make sure your client doesn’t have any privacy settings that might be blocking the emails, and if they do, request that they add firstname.lastname@example.org to the list of address from which they can receive emails.
If the email address is correct and there are no privacy settings preventing the delivery of your emails, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll investigate.