Windows App: Keyboard Shortcuts
With a few simple keystrokes, you can navigate around your Harvest for Windows app lightning fast. Here are some hotkeys we’ve included to make tracking time from your desktop quick and easy:
- To start a new timer, press Ctrl+Alt+N (this is customizable in Settings).
- You can use this hotkey with any application open.
- If the timesheet window is already open, you can also press just Ctrl+N.
- To show/hide the timesheet window, press Ctrl+Alt+H (this is customizable in Settings).
- To show your favorites, press Ctrl+Alt+F (this is customizable in Settings).
- To move between days, use the left and right arrow keys.
- To jump to today’s date, press Ctrl+T.
- To move between entries, use the up and down arrow keys. The selected entry will be highlighted in gray.
- To stop a selected timer (or to start one for the entry that’s selected), press Ctrl+S.
- To edit a selected entry, press the Ctrl+E key.
- To delete a selected entry, press the Delete key.
You can customize some of the keyboard shortcuts:
- Open the Timesheet Window and click the gear icon in the bottom right.
- Select Settings.
- Under Shortcuts, type in a new shortcut to the right of each customizable option.
If you decide you don’t want to keep the customizations you entered, click Reset Shortcuts.