Windows app: Managing settings
In the app’s Settings, you can adjust a few settings and customize keyboard shortcuts, and troubleshoot app issues.
To access these options:
- Open the timesheet window and click the gear icon in the bottom right.
- Select Settings.
- Under General, you have options to:
- Automatically start Harvest when you log in to your computer
- Turn on/off idle time detection after a specific number of minutes
- Always keep the Harvest window above other windows
- Open Harvest to enable time tracking reminders
- Under Shortcuts, you can customize the following keyboard shortcuts by typing a new key combination into the corresponding fields. You can also click Reset shortcuts to remove your customizations.
- New timer
- Show/hide timesheet
- Show favorites