Windows App - Signing In
Using the free Harvest for Windows app, you can track time to your Harvest account right from your desktop! To use the app, your computer will need to be running Windows 10.
Installing and Signing In To Harvest for Windows
- Download Harvest for Windows from the Microsoft Store or by going to https://www.getharvest.com/apps/windows.
- Once the app downloads, click Launch in the Microsoft Store to open the app and sign in.
- Click Sign In with Google to sign in using your Google account or enter the email address and password associated with your Harvest account, then click Sign In.
- If you have multiple Harvest accounts, select a company name from the Accounts menu to be taken to your timesheet for that account.
- If you need to switch accounts later, click the settings button (gear icon) in the bottom right corner of the app and select Switch Accounts.
Resetting Your Password
You can reset your password (or create a new one, if you’ve only signed in with Google previously) by using the Forgot Password? link on the Harvest sign in page in a web browser. Head to https://id.getharvest.com, enter the email address associated with your account, and click the confirmation button. We’ll email you a link to set a new password.