Mac app: Signing in
Using the free Harvest for Mac app, you can track time to your Harvest account right from your desktop. To use the latest version of the app, your computer will need to be running Mac OS X 10.14+.
Installing and signing in to Harvest for Mac
- Download Harvest for Mac from the Mac App Store or by going to https://www.getharvest.com/apps/mac.
- Open the Harvest file, then open the app to sign in.
- Click Sign in with Google to sign in using your Google account or enter the email address and password associated with your Harvest account, then click Sign in.
- If you have multiple Harvest accounts, select a company name from the Choose account menu to be taken to your timesheet for that account.
- If you need to switch accounts later, click the settings button (gear icon) in the bottom right corner of the app and select Switch accounts.
Resetting your password
You can reset your password by using the Forgot password? link on the Harvest sign-in page in a web browser. Head to https://id.getharvest.com, enter the email address associated with your account, and click the confirmation button. We’ll email you a link to set a new password.