Making people assignments for Managers
Team members with Manager permissions can be be assigned a group of people for whom they can approve time and expenses and report on. Only Administrators can make people assignments.
- Head to Team and click Actions > Edit next to the person you'd like to update.
- From the Assigned people tab, click into the Find and select people to assign... field. You can type a person's name or scroll through the list of names to select.
- When you've finished selecting all of the people for this person to manage, click Assign people.
Once a Manager has assigned people, they'll be able to:
- Approve timesheets for their assigned people.
- View their assigned people from the Team overview page (Team).
- Report on their assigned people's time from Reports > Time and Reports > Detailed time.
- Edit some basic information in the user profiles of their assigned people (First Name, Last Name, Timezone).
- Resend the invitation to join the Harvest account to their assigned people.