Google Chrome Extension
The Harvest Chrome Extension allows you to track time from Google Chrome and within popular project management tools.
Downloading the Chrome Extension
Using the Harvest Chrome Extension
- Click the Harvest icon in the Chrome toolbar to open a timer dialog.
- You can also use a shift + alt + H keyboard shortcut to open the extension.
- If you’re not signed in to Harvest, you’ll be prompted to sign in.
- Choose a Project and Task for your timer.
- Click Start Timer or manually enter time and click Save.
When a timer is running in Harvest, the toolbar icon will be colored orange. You can easily stop a running timer by clicking the orange icon and clicking Stop Timer.