Google Chrome extension
The Harvest Chrome extension allows you to track time from Google Chrome. In addition to the on-the-fly time tracking provided in the Chrome toolbar, you can also track time right from Asana, Basecamp, Trello, and GitHub using the Chrome extension.
Downloading the Chrome extension
Using the Harvest Chrome extension
- Click the Harvest icon in the Chrome toolbar to open a timer dialog.
- You can also use a shift + alt + H keyboard shortcut to open the extension.
- If you’re not signed in to Harvest, you’ll be prompted to sign in.
- Choose a project and task for your timer.
- Click Start timer or manually enter time and click Save.
When a timer is running in Harvest, the toolbar icon will be colored orange. You can easily stop a running timer by clicking the orange icon and clicking Stop timer.