Mozilla Firefox extension
The Harvest Firefox extension allows you to track time from Mozilla Firefox and within popular project management tools.
Downloading the Firefox extension
- Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser, or download it here.
- Download the Harvest Firefox extension.
Using the Firefox extension
- Click the Harvest icon in the Firefox toolbar to open a timer dialog.
- You can also use a shift + alt + H keyboard shortcut to open the extension.
- If you’re not signed in to Harvest, you’ll be prompted to sign in.
- Choose a project and task for your timer.
- Click Start timer or manually enter time and click Save.
When a timer is running in Harvest, the toolbar icon will be colored orange. You can stop a running timer by clicking the orange icon and clicking Stop timer.
In addition to the on-the-fly time tracking provided in the Firefox toolbar, you can also track time right from Basecamp, Trello, and GitHub.