Mozilla Firefox Extension
The Harvest Firefox Extension allows you to track time from Mozilla Firefox and within popular project management tools.
Downloading the Firefox Extension
Using the Firefox Extension
- Click the Harvest icon in the Firefox toolbar to open a timer dialog.
- You can also use a shift + alt + H keyboard shortcut to open the extension.
- If you’re not signed in to Harvest, you’ll be prompted to sign in.
- Choose a Project and Task for your timer.
- Click Start Timer or manually enter time and click Save.
When a timer is running in Harvest, the toolbar icon will be colored orange. You can stop a running timer by clicking the orange icon and clicking Stop Timer.