Zapier: Connect Harvest to other apps
Looking for an integration that we haven’t built yet? Zapier is a service that can help you connect Harvest to many of the other tools you use throughout your day. Connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate many of your workflows. Each Zap has one app as the trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Note: This integration is supported by the team at Zapier, so if you have a question, it’s best to get in touch with their team.
Getting started with Zapier
After signing up with Zapier, you should add Harvest to the My Apps section of your new account. To do that:
- In Zapier, click on the My apps icon in the sidebar.
- Use the search bar to find Harvest.
- Sign in to Harvest (if you haven't already), select the Harvest account you want to use with Zapier, and click Authorize application.
Once that's done, you can jump right into making your own Zaps or check out Harvest integrations with hundreds of your favorite apps.
Deleting your Harvest connection and Zaps
You can remove Harvest from Zapier by deleting its corresponding Zaps and connection. To delete the connection:
- Sign in to Zapier and click My Apps in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the Harvest app in the list on the right.
- Click the three horizontal dots on the right side of the screen.
- Select Delete in the dropdown and confirm.
Your Zapier account will no longer be connected to Harvest, but you'll still need to delete each existing Zap:
- In Zapier, click Zaps in the left-hand menu.
- For the Zap you want to delete, make sure the Running toggle is set to Off, then click the three horizontal dots next to the toggle.
- Select Delete in the dropdown and confirm by clicking Move to trash.