If you’re a Regular User, check out our Regular User resources.
Save time and get paid faster by using online payments—your clients will be able to pay you right from the Web Invoice. If you send recurring invoices, they can even set up recurring payments to pay those invoices automatically (Stripe only). Harvest supports both Stripe and PayPal Standard.
How to Use Online Payment
- Go to Invoices > Configure > Online Payment and choose to set up Stripe or PayPal.
- For step-by-step directions on how to set up each gateway, go to the respective Help Center pages for Stripe or PayPal Standard.
- After your integration is set up, create an invoice for your client.
- When you’re sending the invoice, be sure to check the box Include link to Web Invoice for online payment.
- When your client views the Web Invoice by clicking the link in the invoice email, they’ll see a button at the top right that they can use to pay. To see what this looks like for them, you can click into any invoice and then click the Web Invoice button.